Monday, October 12, 2009

Go Green Or Go Home

I am bring my blog back up online to start blogging about my new website www.go-green-or-go-home.com

This is the latest creation from the ideas of my brother, my self, and my mother!

So far we have two registered URLs:
www.go-green-or-go-home.com
www.StoreDirect.org

There are going to be the front too both the products we are currently developing. As you can see StoreDirect.org Has some content on it. While go-green-or-go-home.com Is still being picky. The WebHost we are going with has failed to generate my login. Although I received a receipt saying that I payed for it and it gave me some login information that did not work.

So for now I am working on getting that and the DNS information fixed so that ANYTHING will come up when you go there.

Since I am taking up quite a bit of room with all the thoughts in my head right now Im going to break this down into a few blogs.

Thanks for stopping by and reading the updates, Please check back in see our progress.

Next Blog: GoGreen - The Reason Behind The Business GoNow
(Learn about why were doing this, and how it can help you!)

No comments: