Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Welcome to "The Jones Theory"

What is "The Jones Theory":

Basicaly the "The Jones Theory" goes like this. I'm here to talk about what I like, What I want, What I think is cool, and basicaly anything else I want to talk about. Although this may sound like Im making a Blog ALL ABOUT ME. Im realy not. Im here to discuss things that not only go on in my head, but things that go on around all of us. Politics (with how little I know about them), Computers, Girls, Media, and anything else that poeple request.

Will you talk about things that people recommend?:

why not? It's not allways about my Ideas. There is no possible way I can ever think up every idea there is. So if someone where to come to me with a decent idea to talk about, I would talk about it with no problem.

What are your rules here?:

I'll keep things short and sweet.

1. Everything on this page is MY opinion, unless declared otherwise

2. If you don't like what I have to say, Don't come here.

3. If you wan't something on this site, Don't spam me with emails or anything of that sort.

4. If you wan't to support the site, Please click on the ad's that intrest you. Or contact me about donations or advertisement.

My Final Words

I hope you enjoy your time here, I may seem like I'm all serious about things. Or act like I know everything. Or just seem like an ass to you. but I assure you, I'm a nice person and just want to make the internet more enjoyable. So please enjoy this site to the fullest, and email me any ideas you have or anything comments on things you see. You can contact me at: jjonesdesign@gmail.com

Feel free to tell/ask anything youd like. But please note, I don't want to buy anything. Im broke. So if you wan't to buy advertisement or donate to help keep things rolling. I'd gladly take your offers.

Once agian thanks, and welcome to "The Jones Theory"

1 comment:

kellobyte said...

nice site.
so lets start talkin bout the obvious the diff between linux and windows. like stability and uses and price. also explain what linux is for those who dont know.