Thursday, April 5, 2007

Im an American

I got a serious statement for you all to think about. here it is:

We go to war, We fight, We die, We go in debt. All for what? What makes the small piece of land it took 100 American soldiers to take, So special.

If we spent as much time figuring out how to prevent war, as the average American spent sitting on their ass watching T.V. We would be so much better off.



God bless our troupes, and if they must die, Die in honor. Forget about the land, Forget about the oil. The truth is Americans are dieing for us. So take a moment out of each day, sit in a minute or two in complete silence, and thank them for what they do. Even though they may not hear you, you still ow it to them.

Please pass this on, Because I beleive that every troupe deserves a moment of love, thanks, and silence.

God Bless America and her troupes.


Written by: Jesse Jones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The thing is, troops shouldn't have to die. There is no must. It's Easter. I wonder how many of our people have died today? How many Iraqis? I can't stand the unnecessary violence much longer.

And hey there... you asked me for a link exchange. Just from seeing your first post, I can definitely say yes. I'll add you now.