Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Some changes to the site

So as you can probably tell I have been making some changes to the site lately.

I have been tying some things up on my end of life, and am starting to get some time to put into the site. I will be getting a domain name soon, and some private web hosting, and get a new blog going.

For now I will be using Blogger to keep my posts going, and to keep my pay per post up. But eventually (meaning in a couple of days) I will be setting up my personal website, with my own domain, and my own blog.

I will also be starting up a partner ship with another friend of mine and setting up a blog with several authors, along with a public forum to talk about the articles we post on there.

If you would like to help support either websites, please let my know by sending me a email at jjonesdesign@gmail.com with the subject "TheJonesTheory"

Thank you all, and have a great night.

No comments: