Thursday, November 8, 2007

Stephen kings - The mist

we have all been stuck in mist one time or another, the hardest time ive had with mist is while driving down a dark road, slowing down to 20mph and almost hitting a dear! crazy huh?

But what freaks me out is the fact that the movie "The Mist" could have been my experience! I could have been driving and BLOW! scary movie comes to life :P.

don't forget to check out the movie trailer The Mist by Stephen King.

I've been waiting for this book to become a movie! it's going to be creepy and fun!

I can't wait to go to the theaters and see this movie, it's going to make me freaked out every time there is mist out. Well actually there has been mist were i live every night. WOW! this movie is just going to make it harder to go out side when there is mist covering the ground!

also, david drayton. a great actor for this movie! plays a great roll too. The cast in the movie makes me think that it just might be the movie of the year. there are some new faces in the movie, but hopefully their jobs as back up actors will be good enough to make this movie amazing!


No comments: