Thursday, November 1, 2007

want to affiliate?

So I have a blog that I run were I just give some thoughts, post ad's for customers. blog with my opinions for customers, and a lot of other things.

If you own a website, you know how important it is to have traffic, and a good webstat. you can achieve this in a few ways.

The first way is general traffic. The more people who search web engines and click your website, The better rating your website gets.

The second way, IS to have Keywords placed around your website for search engines to find. Such as "3d studio max" or "making cake" or "Win free money" are all things that search engines can pickup when people are searching for those topics, or topics that are alike it.

The third and best way to get more traffic to your website is through affiliations. an affiliation is basically when two people who own websites agree to place each others links to each others websites on their own website. This is the most effective form because when a search engine sees you have other people linking to your site, it figures that your website is more important then those other websites, which it then places your website in the top portion of search results.

What id like, is that if anyone reading this has their own website, I'd like to make an affiliate connection.

So if you wan't to increase your search engine rank, simply add a link to my website, and message me when your done. I'll go make sure its there and put your link on my website.

if you'd like to do this, send me a link to your site after placing a link to my site on yours.

I also have room for paid advertisements if someone wants that option. As you can tell I already have some on my site, but there is always room to replace, and remove other ad's for people I know.

please check out my site, and link to it if you'd like me to do the same.

www.thejonestheory.com

No comments: