Monday, November 8, 2010

Dark Horse Deluxe Dexter Color Changing Mug

So I just found this on amazon, and just had to make a post. If you don't know one thing about me, let it be known that I am highly fond of the Dexter series. The TV series, books, short stories, online comics. I present to you one of the cooliest Dexter merchandise products around. The Dexter Color Changing Mug.

Dark Horse Deluxe Dexter Color Changing Mug
Feeling murderous in the morning? Get out your Dexter blood-splattered mug and let the caffeine from a hot cup of coffee warm you up and restore your civilized side. This diabolical mug shows the two sides of Dexter: when cold, it is covered with blood, just like a newly discovered Florida crime scene; when hot, the blood disappears, leaving a grinning Dexter, who's in on all your secrets.

I plan on picking up this cup soon just to see how great the changes are. If you have this cup let me know how cool it is. If your going to buy one, let me know what thoughts you had when deciding to buy it.

No comments: