Saturday, November 6, 2010

Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card (TS16GSDHC10)

For the last month or so I have been looking for a good 16GB SDHC memory card. After doing my research I found the Transcend 16gb SDHC card SD 3.0 SPD class 10. This thing is working perfectly and has great response to transferring files.
Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card (TS16GSDHC10)Although I have not seen Transcend much in the market, the performance this little guy has is amazing. I have bought many high end memory cards that compare in performance, but ended up failing far to quickly for the price I paid.

Transcend has really done a great job in the mini memory world, and this 16GB SDHC card is top notch.


On another note I also recently purchased a new Android phone. The problem I was having was finding a suitable flash memory card for it. Check out my next review to see how the SandDisk 16gb class 2 microSDHC card held up.


If you own this particular product please let me know how it worked out for you. If you have had better luck with another device please share your information so we can do a review on it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: