Saturday, November 6, 2010

Future Weapons: Season 1

A long time back I had purchased the Future Weapons: Season 1 DVD pack online. I received it quickly and watched the entire season in one night. This inspired a post of mine on this website http://thejonestheory.blogspot.com/2007/02/future-weapons.html So far this has been my highest producing post on this website.
Future Weapons: Season 1The reason that post is getting so much attention is because of how awesome the show is. If you have seen this show before, you know some of the cool toys Richard "Mack" Machowicz gets to demonstrate for us.


There have since been a few more seasons put out. But today I watched the entire season again and remembered why it was so freaking cool. If you haven't bought it, pick up Future Weapons: Season 1 on DVD and be prepared to wipe a grin off your face.

If you have bought or are buying this DVD, let me know what you thought about it. Did you enjoy watching things get blown up as much as I did?

Future Weapons

No comments: