Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Follow Up On My Last Post

You Forgot Mac!?

So I forgot to add The Operating System made by Macintosh aka apple. I didn't do that on purpose. It's just so rare to sea a mac around here, so it mearly slipped my mind. Ill go straight into this.

Macs are only good for a couple things, Artsy program's ,animation (2d and 3d) and as a boat anchor.

The only things that apple has made that are worth the hundreds of pennies you pay for them, are the Ipod (Trademark) and the Intel chip set laptop which we all know people only buy so they can slap Linux on them, maybe even windows (but they will only do that if they play lots of games)

So to make up for my mistake of leaving Mac out, I have collected a few items to make up for it. Please do Enjoy!

Now The Comedy

Gaming platform?...NOT



Rebooting.. One thing Linux never has to do.



And we all know that girlfriends are just like this :) <3...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now... i'd watch it their Mister. You have had almost all week to be able to sit in front of your computer and play your games till your eyes couldn't stay open anymore.

Plus, I'd rather put my energy towards something... not so imaginary.

But, I have to admitt that I still love you... just don't put the game before me and we won't have any problems lol...

love you baby <3

Warner said...

damn dude. I suggested a blog like 2 days ago, and already you post more than I do. Good work.