Monday, January 22, 2007

Server is up

Well ive been trying to figure out how to get a server up so that I can host my own websites and what not. And after working my ass off, and a few hours later, its up an running!.

Here is some specs:
2.0 ghrz AMD athlon 64
1 gig Corsair RAM
60gig Hard Drive
droadband connection

Right now im handing out anywhere from 5-10 Free hosting spots. If you are interested and would wan't to have your own site or w/e just emial me at jjonesdeisgn@gmail.com.

The rules go as follow:

You will get around 500mb

You will probaly get FTP access

you won't be allowed to host big files

If you start drawing to much bandwith I may ask you to start paying a small fee
(would be like 3-5 dollars/month)

if in anyway you use my server to host/do somthing illigal, I will shut your site down and remove it.

Please let me know if you are interested!
ALso we are still looking for afils, so let me know asap!

1 comment:

Warner said...

Good on ya brother! Proverbial Props are being handed out as we speak.