Monday, January 29, 2007

Havn't posted in a bit

Well if anyone has noticed I haven't posted anything for a while now. This is because of a crazy thing called a vehicle. No one ever knew this wonderful invention could cause SO MUCH trouble.

I was standing there looking into the opened hood of my brother Competition sky blue 2 door Jetta/GTI. Replacing the basic parts, spark plugs, wires, battery, distributor cap, etc. I realized, With all these plugs wires and every other doodad, Why don't they last longer?

THEN I realized, we are doing all this work to prepare for the future, getting better computers, high tech T.V's stuff of that sort. Why can't we figure out something less complicated like, a better motor? Why for some reason can't we take the things we have now, make them better and last longer.

I'm not against the growth of technology, but I think we should take the time to understand what we have now, and make the performance of it better.

No comments: