Tuesday, February 6, 2007

School, Is it worth it?

So lately Ive been super busy and haven't been able to post anything. Graduating early isn't as easy as it looks. With my SSE (Senior Seminar Experience) Presentation day arriving fast (as in this Thursday which is also my birthday) Iv been working long and hard on my project.

So Id like to know what you all would like me to start posting about. Ive been collecting my thoughts while Ive been away and have come up with a few things that I will be posting about soon. But id like to hear what the folks out there on the Internet would like to hear about. So please post a comment or email me at jjonesdesign@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like to hear about.

Also, note that we now have a new Affiliate, this is a personal friend, who i believe does some great reviews for video games, so check out Mr.technicians blog!

No comments: