Monday, February 12, 2007

We are all one... The world is one

If some of you remember the great song written and song by john Lennon, you will remember him saying "the world will be as one ". This is what makes me think about this song.


Not many things in life stop me in my tracks, make me think, or even get my teary eyed, But the other night I saw something that did all those things. This video that I saw not only made me think about all the people in the world, it all most brought me to tears. That may sound a bit corny, Maybe it is, But there is something about this video that just delivers a message. A message that only this video has been able to project to me.

You may think I'm emotional, or that I'm a wimp for being male, and getting watery eyes from a You tube.com video. But Therese something about this video that combines art, compassion, and love. What is amazing about this video, is that there are about a hundred people involved in it. JUST in this video. Yet it displays the message the whole world is looking for.

Not often do you find videos now days, that aren't self centered, Random, and spazmatic or full of stupid high school kids jumping off roofs. So when there is a video, that evolves the whole world, while keeping peace, and showing love toward one another, I think it deserves to be post on every web page on the Internet.

And so after saying that, I leave you with these lyrics, and the video. Stop, think, and imagine. Open your mind, and think peacefully. Be kind, Be Loving, and share the respect that everyone deserves.

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one




No comments: