Monday, January 11, 2010

Complete Makeover for 2010

TheJonesTheory - A total make over
Current mood: stoked
My blog has been up for about 4 years now, on and off I have been active with it. I decided to get back into the scene, and start pushing it harder. Lets take a look at some things I have done.

1) I have re-purchased My domain: www.thejonestheory.com

It had run out and removed it self, Causing a lot of my search traffic to disappear. I bought it back up, and linked it directly to my blogger.com account (google owned).

2) Choose a New line of flavor: Review and News

Previously I had decided to blog about anything and everything. I found that there was too much randomness going on to make sensible use of my blog. I am now focusing my thoughts and leaning more to the direction of Book/Movie/Tv Show Reviews and News.

I have started reading more, trying to open my mind to new and better things. I'm using this to my advantage and working on cranking out a whole new set of posts.

3) Brand New Layout: #sosexy

I cranked out a new layout for my blog. I liked the original one, but it was a default template, and it just started to get on my nerves. The new one looks more crisp and flows a lot smoother. Not to mention loads amazingly fast!

4) New Market Scheme: Away With they google ads!

I had a few odd looking ads sprung within the site. Making it not only have a weird flow, But a clashing design. I have chosen some newer and nicer looking Advertising companies and have even turned to some private purchasing ad's which I hope will fill up as I rebuild.

5) Bloggers Wanted: TheJonesTheory Needs YOU! (finger point)

I have decided since I can only read so fast, and only read so many things that I have room to invite some other bloggers on board. I think this will be a good idea and will help spread the flavor around.

If you blog, even once a week, Id like you! I'm looking for some new faces to add. If you have read a book, Watched a movie, Or baught an item within the last year, YOU FIT MY NEEDS (oh baby oh baby)

Lets say you don't want to become a reguler, but would like to get your name, or perhaps personal link (own blog, myspace link, email, phone number, etc) on the web and infront of (WOW 50 hits a day! I just started!) people. Write a review and email me it!


Well thats all for now folks. If you want to email me, jjonesdesign at gmail.com

Its been Long, Its been Fun.
- Jesse Jones
TheJonesTheory

No comments: