Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dearly Devoted Dexter

Dearly Devoted Dexter (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)I started the second book about 3 days ago. I had just finishes Darkly Dreaming Dexter, which was the first in the set. So far the second book has kept me on a short leash. For the first part of this book Dexter takes us through some of his brain and paints a decently detailed picture about whats going on in his "lizard Brain" as he would put it.

Within the first few chapters we are introduced to his next victim. We also start to get a in depth layout of the rules and laws Dexter follows, which were laid down by Harry, His adopted father. There is still more yet to play out in this story of Dexter, our Good guy serial killer.

More updates to come as I get farther into the book, as well as a final review once I am done. I would highly recommend picking the first book up if you haven't already, this is a set of books you will love!

First Book: Darkly Dreaming Dexter (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)
Second Book: Dearly Devoted Dexter (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)
Third Book: Dexter in the Dark (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)

No comments: